Sweet Wino Onion Spinach Dip
1 jar of Sweet Wino Onion
1 sourdough loaf
1 jar of spinach dip (or use our recipe below for homemade spinach and artichoke dip)
Green onions for garnish
- Cut the top off of the sourdough loaf and hollow out the center
- Mix the spinach dip with a jar of Sweet Wino Onion Spread. Pour mixture into hollowed out bread bowl.
- Cut green onions and sprinkle on top
- Homemade Sweet Wino Onion Dip with Artichokes and Spinach -
12 oz frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
10 oz frozen spinach, thawed
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup sour cream
1/3 cup Sweet Wino Onion Spread
¼ tsp ground pepper
½ tsp salt
1 tsp Sriracha
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Press artichoke hearts and spinach into a fine-mesh sieve using your hand or a dish towel to remove water. Chop finely.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream until well mixed. Add Sweet Wino-nion jam and vegetables. Add salt, pepper, Sriracha, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 8 inch baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake 30-40 minutes uncovered until the dip is hot, bubbling around the edges, and browned on top.